Sunday 12 May 2013

Around The Web 3.0

In this week's around the web there is probably going to be a lot of TV talk, given that last week saw the cancellation of some brilliant shows and the renewal of some awful ones.

Firstly, I am upset Smash has been cancelled. Maybe I love it because I love musicals in general, but I love the show and am devastated that there are only two eps left for good. However, this list is pretty spot on. And if you want to see some cool choreography, this song from Smash's fictional musical 'Hit List' is fantastic. P.S. That death was devastating.


I watched The Following last week. Um, yes, all of it. And it was AMAZING. Except for a couple of nights now my dreams have been haunted by groups of serial killers trying to kill me. Of course, if they looked anything like the serial killers in The Following, it wouldn't be so bad.


Oh, Disney villains were given a makeover last week. This is Ursula (from the Little Mermaid) and Jafar (from Aladdin). Is this even possible?


Did you guys ever play the Sims? If so, I advise you to read this list of the 29 Weirdest Things to Happen When Playing the Sims (2). I will forever laugh at number 13.

I also found the cover of the July 2003 issue of Vanity Fair. Literally every single idol of mine from when I was like 10 are on this cover. I say literally because my idols were Mary-Kate and Ashley, Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan and Amanda Byrnes. 


I did Pilates yesterday for the first time in weeks. I can barely walk today. Elijah Wood explains it best.


And finally, this picture of the Doctor and his companions is just creepy. Especially given Matt Smith and David Tennant kissed all of their companions.


And speaking of Doctor Who, I am desperately trying to avoid ANYTHING related to it this week because thanks to BBC America, the final episode of the season (UM, THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR) was leaked. Spoilers everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen Smash or The Following, but they both look so good!

    That Vanity Fair magazine cover is such a flashback. I idoled every single one of those actresses. I want that magazine issue! :)

    I've never played Sims, and after seeing that list I now know why I was never allowed. Haha. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete